Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Hair





So, I really need to get my sons hair cut. He's adorable and everyone stops me in stores and says, "WOW! Look at all that hair!" or "Your daughter has amazing hair" or even "Look how beautiful your little girl is". I love him and never mind the attention he gets. I mean, he's the cutest baby ever, but the comments about him being a girl are really starting to irritate me. I know that my sister Rachel is probably thinking to herself, "well, he's a beautiful baby and it's ok that people think he's a girl sometimes". But I beg to differ. Honestly, I'm not one to get angry and freak out. I just smile and somehow get in the word "son" in the conversation I have with the random people that stop me at Walmart. I thought I'd share some before and after pictures of my favorite little guy.
Loves,
Margaret and Collin

2 comments:

SuperMama said...

I totally understand about hair and the compliments for your daughter. Nathan has gotten that his whole short life. I had his hair in cornrows yesterday, still got how pretty my daughter is. Oh dear.

Rachel said...

Oh the hair. The HAIR!!! Glad to see that we can finally comment...