Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Holidays



Collin was singing along with the Christmas carols that we were singing at a "holiday" party we went to for a group we are part of at the childrens health center. He was so fun! He loved Santa and all the military volunteers thought he was adorable. I got a chance to talk to a few of the other parents and it was wonderful to hear that alot of the babies in our group are getting alot healthier. I love to hear success stories because they give me hope for the future. We have another visit with the nephrologist today and I hope to hear good news about Collin's kidney health. The last update we received stated that his kidney function is improving but not yet where they would like it to be. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and praying for his health.

Love you all,
Marggie and Collin

1 comment:

Rachel said...

It's really not fair to the other children...Collin is beautiful!!!