Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mr. Big Stuff

Collin has offically decided to be big. He crawls, pulls to stand and is cutting two teeth at the same time. I am amazed how strong this little man is. He looks like a 4-5 month old but is doing everything right on track. I think it amazes people sometimes when they see him. The other day we were at the grocery store and someone asked me why he was sitting in the front of the cart. I promptly replied that most 9-10 month olds do. She did a double take and just walked away. I don't mind people asking questions but come on now, he's a big boy and big boys sit in the front of the cart all by themselves.

I put Collin in his crib the other day so that I could take a shower and this is what I found when I entered the room.........

Love you all,

Marggie and Collin

1 comment:

Rachel said...

We love our little big boy Collin!